Thursday 12 March 2015

So Who Am I?

So Who Am I?

Hey everyone my name is Jashil Reddy and I am a full time university student. 

I just wanted to come in and talk about what #ChocolateSisters is all about and the vision I have for it. So this is a blog to inspire and empower young women of colour to be comfortable in our own skin. I want to be able to liberate women of colour to know that we are beautiful no matter what ‘shade’ we are.
This blog will consist of makeup ideas and outfit ideas, that are affordable and look phenomenal as well.

I’m just going to go ahead and answer a few questions that I thought would be interesting to talk about.

I would like to say a huge thank you to my talented friend Angel 
for the amazing pictures for this weeks post.

Check out her cool as FB page here!



Makeup:  

1.    What’s your favourite Foundation? 
     MAC Studio Sculpt in the shade NW43.

2.    One cosmetic item that you can’t live without? 
      Vaseline- anyone that knows me knows that this is my life.

3.    What’s your best beauty tip? 
      Never ever, sleep with makeup on! I can’t stress that enough.

4.    How happy are you in your own skin? 
     I love my natural beauty, and as much as I enjoy putting makeup on in the morning, my favourite part is definitely taking it off after a long day and getting into my pj’s.

5.    Do you thread or wax your eyebrows? 
     Definitely thread. I would never trust anyone to put hot wax that close to my eye.
 


Photo courtesy of: Angel 2015




Lists:

1.    3 things you cannot live without?
     FOOD (I love food), water and people - for entertainment.

2.    What are you 3 favourite activities?
     Shopping, eating and driving. 

3.    Name 3 objects or things you love most and why?
     I love my camera because it allows me to capture moments.
     I love my car (her name is Lily) because she takes me around and saves me so much time.
     And I love my bed, bedtime is the best time of the day for me! Sleep is so good J
 


Photo courtesy of: Angel 2015




Faviourites:

1.    Faviourite colour?
     I love all the colours of the rainbow. Literally. 

2.    Faviourtie food
     EVERYTHING, but probably seafood, lamb, mangos and chocolate – obviously ;)


Photo courtesy of: Angel 2015


  

Random Questions:

1.    What was the last drink you drank?
     Water.

2.    Which do you prefer - 
     Coke or Pepsi? Coke man!

3.    What was the last thing you ate?
     Caramel slice. YUM! 

4.    Do you like chocolate?  
       I love chocolate. We have a very weird relationship.

5.    Are you afraid of the dark?
      Not really. But if I was stuck in the middle of no where with noone I’d be terrified!

6.    If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
     Dubai, Bali, Tanzania and New Caledonia. And ofcourse to Fiji J

7.    What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? 
     Standard picture of the ocean from the pictures available on the iPhone.  

8.    Tell me about the last movie you've watched?
     The last movie I watched was American Sniper, that is an amazing movie about Chris Kyle.


9.    What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
     Nelly – Dilemma ft. Kelly Rowland.

10.   Generally, in life, what makes you happy? 
       Family, friends, food, money, makeup and public holidays ;)



Talk to ya'll next week. God Bless xx 








No comments:

Post a Comment