Friday 20 March 2015

My Maybelline 3


 Hello everyone! 
I am so glad that this blog is going so well. Honestly, I never thought that I would take off like this. But this week I’ll keep it nice and short.
So this post is dedicated to 3 Maybelline products that work for me.

Featuring Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Bold Matte, and Blush. 



As a young women of colour finding the right foundation colour is probably the hardest part.
This foundation is in the Fit Me range and honestly for a someone that’s on a student budget this foundation is perfect because it is so cheap. However, there are a couple of cons that are listed below.


Pros:
  • PRICE - $7
  • Colour pay off is amazing and doesn’t leave a white over cast on your face. Nor a yellow or orange complexion on your face

Cons:
  • Unfortunately, this foundation isn’t available in stores so you can only buy it online at SnatchaDeal. 
  • Theres isn’t a pump so it’s hard to gauge how long a bottle will last and how much product is being used at one time.


My overall verdict is that: I really do like the foundation :)


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 350 - Caramel 



The ‘Coral Burst’ blush is literally life for people with deeper skin tones. One of the biggest things to remember when you are looking for blush for darker skin is that the color needs to show up and look beautiful. This blush makes our skin glow by giving it a subtle and pretty flush of colour.












This lipstick is a matte lippy that I won from Maybelline a few months ago and got some other goodies as well. But this red truly is very BOLD but very moisturising.


Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensation in the shade MAT 5 


And this is was the final look :) 





God Bless xx

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment