Friday 1 May 2015

Gerard Cosmetics - Lipsticks

Hey everyone!

So as you can tell by the title and my previous posts i'm pretty obsessed with lipsticks!

Recently I purchased 3 Gerard Cosmetics lipsticks straight from their website.
WITH FREE SHIPPING :O

Some of you guys may already be aware of Gerard Cosmetics because of all the hype on YouTube and Instagram.


So the 3 colours I purchased were
 grape soda, cherry cordial and fire engine.

These lipsticks are so pigmented and slide right on! 


Grape Soda 




Grape Soda was the lippy I was most excited about receiving and wearing! 





As you can tell I love my dark coloured lipsticks and tend to stay away from the nudes because I haven't found a way for them to work for my skin tone yet. And that's partly the success of Gerard Cosmetics, they came out with a very close Kylie Jenner lip colour. But I had to get the ones I loved online and thought would look stunning.  


Cherry Cordial




Cherry Cordial is 
this amazing mature lip colour on chocolate skin! 






These lipsticks have lasting power and I found that it leaves a stain on your lips after eating and drinking. And I like that because the colour of your lipstick is still on your lips preventing your bare lips to be covered by this stain. 

Does that sort of make sense? LOL 


Fire Engine 





Fire Engine is 
the epitome of Hollywood glam!





Next week I might try playing around with some nude lipsticks. See you then :)


Social Media:
Jashil's Twitter: @JashilReddy
Jashil's Instagram: @jashilredddy
Jashil's Facebook: Jashil Reddy 
Jashil's Pinterest: Jashil Reddy 


Phil 4:13

1 comment: